This is the programme guide for Solmukohta 2016. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It's an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you don't have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
About the program
The program runs on local time - remember to adjust your clock at every harbour.
Sign up is required for some program items. See the description. At the venue sign up happens at the SK Info desk.
We keep the right to make changes to the program.
Practical to know
Buffet opening times
Buffet Breakfast every day from 07:00 to 09:30
Buffet Dinner are every day from 17:00 to 19:00
Saturday Night Gala Dinner
We want to celebrate the 20th Solmukohta, and invite you all to a big Gala dinner. Every Solmukohta ticket includes Saturday Night Gala Dinner.
The dinner takes place at the Grand Buffet on Saturday at 19:30
Wi-Fi on board
Free WiFi connection provided on board:
in Conference area, Cafe Orient, Bistro Maxime, Atlantis Palace, Casino bar, Promenade bar, Old Port Pub, and Commodore Lounge. Satellite connection during voyage is occasionally slow.
Payment methods on board
On the ship you can pay with euros (EUR), Swedish kroner (SEK), with most credit cards. There is an ATM onboard.
Ship Deck summary
- Deck 14
- Helicopter deck
- Deck 13
- Night club: New York Club & Lounge, the bridge
- Deck 12
- Sunflower Oasis, Salon Symphony, Moonlight Promenade, Sun Deck
- Deck 11
- A-, B-, Promenade-, Deluxe-, Family-, Commodore- and Executive Suite -class cabins
- Deck 10
- A-, B-, Promenade- and Commodore-class cabins
- Deck 9
- A-, B-, Promenade- and Junior Suite -class cabins
- Deck 8
- A-, B- and Promenade-class cabins, Atlantis Palace (upstairs), bar
- Deck 7
- Promenade: ship’s information, Mundo, Bon Vivant, Happy Lobster, El Capitan, Sushi & Co., Old Port Pub, Promenade Bar, Bon Vivant Wine Bar, Just Bar, casino, Atlantis Palace, Luxury, Fashion, Gifts, Kids & Toys, Electronics, Bon Vivant Wine shop, Photo Desk, out deck
- Deck 6
- Tax free shop, Tavolàta Ristorante Italiano, Grande Buffet, Conference deck
- Deck 5
- A-, B- and Driver’s-class cabins Club, personnel area, children play land Silja Land, Spice Ice ice cream kiosk
- Deck 4
- Car deck
- Deck 3
- Car deck
- Deck 2
- C-class cabins, personnel area and engine room
- Deck 1
- Engine rooms and other technical rooms